Hello ZimmComm Fans:
The ZimmComm team got a break from the agriblogging highway this week. That has given us time to get a lot of interviews posted from recent events like the National Biodiesel Conference, National Ethanol Conference, Cattle Industry Convention, International Poultry Expo, AG CONNECT Expo and National Farm Machinery Show. Now it’s time for the team to get on the road again. Chuck heads out tomorrow for The Meat Conference in Nashville and then on to Kissimmee for Commodity Classic. He’ll be joined there by Cindy and Jamie. Then Cindy heads from there to San Diego for a Boehringer Ingelheim event. Whew.
Here’s a reminder to our ag media friends. Please feel free to use any interviews, speeches or photos you find on our websites. You’ll now find much more of this content on AgNewsWire.com! Yes, we’re working on some changes to this service which is what we started out with nine years ago. More to come on that when we get to the Agri-Marketing Conference in April.
Our latest ZimmPoll asked the question, “What grade would you give Ag Sec. Vilsack during his first term?”
Our poll results: The majority of you at twenty-nine percent gave Vilsack an A. Twenty-two percent said D; eighteen percent said B; seventeen percent said C; and fourteen percent said F. Since the poll grades were similar across the board we decided to calculate his overall average. On his first term paper Vilsack scored a C+.
Our new ZimmPoll is now live and asks the question, “Does warranty influence your decision to purchase new equipment?” When shopping for new equipment there are many factors to consider that may make or break a purchase decision. Is warranty one of the top considerations? Let us know.
Here are some interviews from this week you might have missed:
• Barry Nelson, John Deere, Ag Council of America Chair, on National Ag Day
• Ray Bingley, JCB, on new telescopic wheel loader
• Barry Newton, New Holland, new skid steer
• Chris Reat, Monsanto, cleaning field before planting
• Tracy Mack, GROWMARK, on river barge traffic
• Rip Rippetoe, President/CEO, Kentucky Fair Board, on National Farm Machinery Show
• Jim Bannerman, Alltech, on animal nutrition solutions
• John Urbanchuk, economist, on ethanol job creation
• Adam Walters, Ag Leader Technology, on SMS software
You can find the full e-Newsletter here and subscribe here.
Hello ZimmComm Fans: