Hello ZimmComm Fans:
It’s National Farm Machinery Show week and Chuck is on location there doing story posts onto both AgWired and Precision Pays. Then the team gets a break before this year’s Commodity Classic in Orlando. Speaking of Commodity Classic, do you have the app? Yep, there’s now an app for that.
Today we’re announcing the Precision Pays iPad mini Giveaway Contest. There is a growing need for the coolest tablet device out there as farmers have so many mobile apps to choose from. So farmers just need to fill out the form to enter and hopefully like Precision Pays on Facebook and follow on Twitter!
Our latest ZimmPoll asked the question, “What did you think of Ram Trucks Super Bowl ad?”
Our poll results: The majority at forty-eight percent said All of the Above; twenty-eight percent said Great Exposure for Ag; twelve percent said Very Well Done; six percent were Not Impressed; four percent Hope to See More Like It; and two percent said Other. The Ram Truck super bowl ad could have been controversial within the ag community, but from the looks of our poll, most of you can look past the fact that Paul Harvey, the voice of the commercial, was an animal activist and enjoy the message that he conveyed.
Our new ZimmPoll is now live and asks the question, “What grade would you give Ag Sec. Vilsack during his first term?” Vilsack has had an entire term under his belt, so how would you rate his performance as leader of the USDA? Let us know.
Here are some interviews from this week you might have missed:
– Adam Prestegord, FMC, on insect management
– Barry Newton, New Holland Construction, on new excavators
– Colin Woodall, NCBA, on legislative successes in 2012
– Dan Brandt, MN Soybean grower, on biodiesel
– Corinne Fetter, Kentucky Fair Board, on this year’s National Farm Machinery Show
– Abe Hughes, New Holland, on new partnership with NCBA
– Meredith Corson, Sanding Ovations, sand sculpture at Cattle Industry Convention
You can find the full e-Newsletter here and subscribe here.
Hello ZimmComm Fans: