The new NAMA Fall Conference is coming up next week. Chuck will be there and hopes to see you. He’ll be doing some stories on AgWired so you’ll know what’s going on even if you can’t attend. It’s not too late to register if you want to come see the new program format!
Our latest ZimmPoll asked the question, “Do you plan to buy an iPhone 5?” You might guess Chuck’s answer. His is on order and will be showing up at ZimmComm World Headquarters soon. So count on an AgWired review of the newest agriblogging and farm podcasting tool on the market soon.
Here’s our poll results: 20% said yes, upgrade my old iPhone; 4% said yes, get first iPhone; 24% said no, I’m Android; 32% said no, keep old iPhone; and 21% said they don’t want a smartphone.
Our new ZimmPoll is now live and asks the question, “Have high fuel prices had an impact on your farm/business?” We’ve seen fuel prices go up quite a bit lately so we want to know – is it impacting your daily farm/business? What do you think?
Here are some interviews from this week you might have missed:
• Robyn Kneen, Bayer CropScience, on bees
• Jeff Ostermann, John Deere, Expanded 6 Series Tractors
• Garry Niemeyer, NCGA President, on California Proposition 37
• Greg Palla, California farmer, on Proposition 37
• BASF Great Grower Kip Cullers talks about drought effects
• Greg Kiesewetter, New Holland, talks about supporting Illinois corn growers