Posted by Chuck
– February 12th, 2007
If you’ve decided that you want to create a podcast for your business then you’ve come to the right place. However, maybe you want to try it yourself. Then you can have us provide consulting or you can get yourself to a Podcamp like this one coming up in Atlanta March 16-18. Besides Atlanta they have them scheduled in Toronto and New York.
They’re organized as an unconference which I’ve never experienced. Sounds kind of interesting. Here’s the Atlanta agenda:
7:00 – 9:00 p.m. – Informal meet-and-greet / happy hour
Manuel’s Tavern, 602 N. Highland Ave., Atlanta, GA
* Let people introduce themselves and their podcasts
* Share what they hope to take away from this PodCamp
* Share whatever needs they may have for their podcast with which other podcasters can help them.
* 8:00 a.m. – Doors open / registration. Pre-registered attendees will receive T-shirts while supplies last.
* 8:30 a.m. – Continental breakfast sponsored by ListenShare.
* 9:00 a.m. – Kickoff / welcome to PodCamp!
* Sessions hosted by everyone. Snacks and drinks sponsored by Blubrry.
* Lunch either on location or at area eateries
* Evening – Entertainment by a local Atlanta band/podcasters wanting some exposure?
* Morning – Informal breakfast for people to gather together
* 9:45 a.m. – Welcome back!
* Sessions hosted by everyone.
* Lunch and Podcast Brainstorming Groups. Set up break-out sessions for people to lead discussions about the future of podcasting, and how we can be a part of it.
* Afternoon – Representatives of each break-out session will share what they have discussed with all of the other groups.
* Farewell to PodCamp Atlanta / Let’s do it again next year!