Posted by Chuck
– December 3rd, 2007
The election results are in for the Association for Downloadable Media. ZimmComm New Media is a charter member of the organization and I hope to become involved with one of their committees to see where this goes. We certainly need leadership in helping establish some guidelines and consistency in how we measure what we do.
* Chairman: Chris MacDonald, EVP Business Development and Operations Libsyn PRO Enterprise Platform and Founder, IndieFeed
* Vice Chairman: Susan Bratton, CEO, Personal Life Media
* Secretary: Matthew Snodgrass, VP Digital Marketing, Porter Novelli
* Treasurer: Duncan Perry, COO, Podcast.com, Treedia Labs
Board of Advisors
* CC Chapman, Podcaster and Partner, The Advance Guard
* Jonathan Cobb, Founder and CTO, Kiptronic
* John Furrier, Founder, Podtech
* Rob Greenlee, Podcast Programming Lead, Microsoft Zune
* John Havens, VP, Business Development, BlogTalkRadio
* Risto Koski, Business Manager, Multimedia/Nokia Music, Nokia
* Jim Louderback, CEO, Revision3
* Mark McCrery, Founder and CEO, Podtrac
* Elisabeth McLaury Lewin, Publisher, PodcastingNews.com
* Kent Nichols, Principle, AskANinja.com
* Tim Street, Principle, French Maid TV
* Advertising Standards: Brian McMahon, CEO, National Podcasting System
* Education & Outreach: Rob Walch, VP, Podcaster Relations, Wizzard Media
* Committee Chair: Measurement: Angelo Mandato, CIO, RawVoice, Inc.
* Membership Committee: Bryan Moffett, Sponsorship Operations Manager, NPR Digital Media
* Terminology Standardization: David Rowley, VP Engineering, Kiptronic, Inc.
Subscribe to their blog using this link.