We are wishing everyone a very happy Thanksgiving holiday. And also a very hearty thank you to everyone one of you and all of those sponsors we have been blessed to work with over the years. As we get ready for our Thanksgiving meal we give #FoodThanks to all the people who produce the safe and bountiful food in our country.
The ZimmComm Team will be back on the road next week when Chuck heads to Kansas City, MO for the annual BCS Holiday Party and a Boehringer Ingelheim PRRS ARC&E event.
Here are some interviews you might have missed:
• Conley Nelson, NPB, talks about challenges for pork farmers
• Karen Jones, GROWMARK, talks about their cookbook
• Renee Picanso, Director, USDA Census & Survey Division
• Dr. Jennifer Holland, BASF, plant health benefits of F500 fungicides
• Bob Young, AFBF Economist, on impact of drought