It is NAFB convention week in Kansas City, MO. The ZimmComm team has been taking photos and doing interviews, lots of interviews. Chuck, Cindy and Jamie did 63 Trade Talk interviews! It has been great as always to spend some quality time with our industry friends.
The AgWired App has been updated for the new iOS 6 and iPhone 5. The Android version is in the middle of being updated too. Got it on your smart phone? No? Then get it.
Our latest ZimmPoll asked the question, “Should foods containing GMO crops be labeled?” The Prop 37 ballot initiative in California prompted us to ask the question. Well, the initiative failed while our poll showed that most answered yes to our question by a very narrow margin. Interesting. Your thoughts? Feel free to chime in with a comment.
Our poll results: Just over fifty percent said Yes and just over forty nine percent said No.
Our new ZimmPoll is now live and asks the question, “How do the election results make you feel?” Of course there are still votes being counted (what’s with Florida?) but we know the outcome and especially the big one for President. I will say I am not happy about that result. Take our poll and let us know how you feel.
Here are some interviews you might have missed this week:
• Pat Lohman, WineHawk Labs, talks about their special drones for precision ag
• NAFB Scholarship winner Paige Wallace
• NAFB Scholarship winner Spencer Chase
• NAFB Scholarship winner Stephanie Morgan
• Paul Joerger, President of American Society of Farm Managers & Rural Appraisers
• Opening remarks from three former ag secretaries
• Rodney Phelps, Monsanto, talks about their seed chipper