The ZimmComm team is still publishing stories and interviews they collected at last week’s Farm Progress Show. It has been catch up time after a summer of almost back to back trips around the agribusiness world! Looking ahead you’ll find us at Chicagoland Speedway the end of next week for NASCAR action and then the NAMA Fall Conference. Have you registered for the new NAMA Fall Conference yet?
Our latest ZimmPoll asked the question, “How will the drought affect farm equipment sales?” At last week’s Farm Progress Show where there was a lot of equipment on display and the talk was dominated by weather.
Our poll results: sixty-three percent said sales will drop; six percent said sales will increase and thirty-one percent said no impact.
Our new ZimmPoll is now live and asks the question, “What tillage practice changes will you make due to drought?” The continued dry conditions are changing a lot of things in agriculture. Are tillage practices one of them? What do you think?
Here are some interviews from this week you might have missed:
• Lisa Cassady, USFRA, talks about November Food Dialogues
• Key Tips for 2013 Growing Season from Dupont Pioneer
• Mark Hooper, New Holland, talks about partnering with Growth Energy
• Roy Fuchs, Monsanto, on Roundup Ready Plus
• Dan Kelley, GROWMARK, talks Pride & Progress in 2012